Shipping & Returns
Our Quality Assurance
Bollywood Fashion Australia values and stands behind the quality of the garments we sell.
Sizes are generally ok as advertised and if you have any queries related with sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are more than happy to provide you an online store credit voucher for all full-priced/ sale items or refund if you return your item (s) back to us within 14 days of receipt.
It is a condition that all items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed with all tags still attached. Once we receive your return packets, we inspect all items before an online store credit is issued. We reserve the right to deny a return if the items are worn, damaged, soiled, stains (make-up, fake tan) or altered in any way. We do not accept returns on jewellery such as earrings for sanitary reasons. Unacceptable garments will be sent back to customers at the customers’ expenses.
Please note that items that are custom stitched to your size are not refunded and so please choose the items carefully before you order a custom stitching.
If you have any questions regarding returns, then please email us at email@example.com
Please return the merchandise in its original condition and a copy of your invoice via insured and pre-paid mail to the address below:
Bollywood Fashion Australia
Techsmart Holdings Pty Ltd
3 Limerick Court
Shipping costs within Australia
All orders within Australia are shipped via Australia Post and the courier charges are automatically calculated at the checkout. Orders are generally dispatched the following business day after the fund are received, and will normally be delivered 1-3 days from dispatch.
International shipping costs
All international orders are sent using airmail. Delivery will take from 4-14 days depending on the country and local customs procedure (see below).
Customs and Import Duty Information
For all countries except Australia, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. Tryst Fashion does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your respective country’s custom policy, please contact your local customs office.
Allow up to 4 business days delivery in Australia (up to 21 days overseas). If you have any questions relating to your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items displayed on the site are excl. GST for Australian buyers
1. We may collect your contact information (like your e-mail address) when you visit our web site.
Unless you object, your contact information may be used:
- to send you information about our activities and general promotional material
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using particular services; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this way or in any other ways you can advise us by email.
2. We make use of “cookies” which enables us to monitor web site traffic and to improve our services. A “cookie” does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer which you can use for playing games with a keyboard from this gaming keyboard reviews. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can either accept or reject it in each instance.
3. We will not sell or supply your personal information to a third party, or use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to your use of this web site. Accordingly personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
4. Should you request us not to use personal information in a particular way or not at all, we will endeavour to implement all reasonable measures to comply with your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not advise us of your objection to such use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist an agency responsible for law enforcement, for government or public security; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
5.We will retain the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we are legally required to do so.
6.We may monitor your e-mail message content for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
7. Personal information we collect may be gathered together for analysis but we would always ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
8. We will do our very best to keep all personal information confidential, however, we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
9. Whilst we consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our web site, it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
10. You have the right to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have supplied to us over this web site. You also have the right to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.